Saturday, September 10, 2011

AG Nationals Pt 2: Race day

I don't have any footage of the race, but fortunately I remembered to get our friend Dave on film. Though the clip doesn't show it, he was one of the most entertaining roommates we had.

For example: "When I do the swim, I like to hit people on the head as hard as I can so I can get an advantage over them. There was this girl swimming behind me and she was trying to pass so I just swerved and kicked her in the face" -Dave. (Keep in mind he is in the 70-75 age group haha)

Here he is on race morning:



(while struggling to put on his shoes on race morning) "Theoretically I should be able to do this in 7 seconds per shoe"

We also made some other great friends at the hostel--turned out to be a great place to stay minus the dude who ran the place...

No comments:

Post a Comment