Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Helmet Camera Testing

So, I finally got around to testing the helmet camera tonight (after finishing it late last night in my laboratory...). I did a few test runs today and the weight of the camera on the right side was pulling the view sideways (a bit uncomfortable to watch). So, I had to make one final adjustment...add a counterweight to the left side of the helmet to balance the weight from the camera on the right side.




With that weight I did a test ride to the engineering school. I edited the other videos for length but left this one just so you can skim through and see the route (that i think is the fastest) to school. 7min of riding time. (more posts to come on the fastest time and shortest distance route to the engineering school).



And here is me returning from the journey. I cut this one down because it was way too long (and honestly there isnt much to see on my ride home...)

No comments:

Post a Comment