Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Ride With Rudy: Ward and Lyons

This video is the best yet. I was finally able to figure out how to add real music and edited the video to match it.

The ride was Saturday morning heading up Lefthand Canyon Rd. to the town of Ward at 9450 ft. This is leaving from Boulder (and eventually the base of Lefthand Canyon Rd) at 5430ft making it 4200ft of climbing over 16.7 miles. It took me 72 minutes (hoping for even faster in the future). The downhill must have taken 40 minutes!

Here I am taking video at the top of the climb which was actually past Ward at about 10000ft. More comments on the helmet camera and people wanting my picture...



And, A Ride With Rudy pt 3.



Note all the cyclists parked at the bottom of the mountain. People drive there just to ride up. (I biked there in my car).

PS. Youtube informed me that this video was blocked in Germany because I used Audioslave music in it. Those guys are definitely missing out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rudy! Todd let me know about your blog, so I'm following to help us keep in touch! Everything looks sweet so far - your blog is more exciting than mine would be...

    ReplyDelete